Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Oh, Heavens.


I've always had somewhat sensitive skin, but this morning's topper was two massive red zits, nonexistent yesterday, on the tip and bridge of my nose, which already is somewhat prominent. I had a slice of pizza with an 11th-grade tutee yesterday, and I swear to GOD, that shit's contagious. Now I just look like a bloody alcoholic and I can't leave my home. On second thought, that's just cause I'm lazy.

In other equally really really important news, the life of someone working three part-time jobs while trying to finish a novel and advance her freelance career is less like a roller coaster and more like one of those jerky haunted-house kind of rides, where the mean people jumping out at you are the specters of your own doubts, regrets, and laziness(es).

But at least I can sleep in!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

altruism gone wild.
Add to Technorati Favorites