Friday, September 15, 2006

Amazing dream...

I had an amazing dream about my former students early this morning, while my flatmate was making eggs and I was, well, dreaming.

We were in an auditorium, and T, the "skinny greek" literacy coach was in charge of whatever was happening. All my worst behavioral offenders, plus some of their buddies who I came to know intimately, were there, and they started throwing things. Small things, at first, and then a bike lock, and some other stuff. and T. kept catching them and laughing. And then M, the most disturbed child I will ever teach, threw a BASEBALL bat, and T. told him he had "gone too far."

Then I woke up.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger no_slappz said...

I hope you cough up the novel. There is reason to believe it would entertain.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

altruism gone wild.
Add to Technorati Favorites