Monday, June 12, 2006

Another email...

Dear Ms.[Fellow-ette],

Can i please ask you for a tiny favor? It will be really appriciated...
If you say yes keep reading. If not, erase this message. (decide after reading the whole thing)


I please ask you for a page with all the literary elements that may appear in the regents with it's definiton. You don't have to write the definitions, I can do that by myself. I ask you this because im having problems having to remember all this vocabulary words that we used a long time ago.

Thx for taking your time to read this,
Att: [student's name]

PS: If you think you wasted your time by teaching this year at [school name], well you are wrong. I couldn't have a better english teacher. Also I didn't trew away my review sheets, in fact! I have it folded on my binder, thx for it :-

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger teevoz said...

that PS is wonderful

I'm with Shook ...

MV

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

altruism gone wild.
Add to Technorati Favorites