Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Colbert Scandal A-Brewin'

Truthiness, part II.

Looks like I'm not the only one peeved at the friggin' NY Times for ommitting any mention of the Colbert speech at the White House Correspondents' dinner... so now the Grey Lady has changed its tune to "Cry Me a River." Does that make any sense? Whatever, I'm going with it.

Check out this string of livid comments from smart people. If the Times doesn't publish the angry letter I sent on Monday (I'm giving them til Friday-- you here that Times:? You're on notice.), I will posts its contents here, because frankly it was so unbelievably witty i need to show it off.

So stay tuned, faithful readers.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy FUCK . . . we can post comments anonymously now?? word . . .

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

altruism gone wild.
Add to Technorati Favorites