Monday, March 06, 2006

WERD.

So Much To Say...

Let's start with a bit of humor relating to the primary, oft-digressed from, subject of this blog:



hahahah. It's like that whole is ebonics a language debate. hahaha.

Next, I am going to cop a Stephen Colbert:

ON NOTICE:

My 6th/7th period class
The Academy
My boyfriend's Greek midterm
Reese Witherspoon
Professional Development

DEAD TO ME:
The state of Iowa
Summer internships at NY newspapers
Teach for America
Ebert and Roeper
Harvard Parents
The new UFT contract w/Circular 6R

REBORN TO ME
George Clooney
My freshman class
White people rapping
More white people rapping...
And still more...


Today's PD focused on bullying. The assembled english teachers decided that:

Our students bully each other.
We bully our students.
Our students bully us.
The adminstration bullies us and each other.
Etc, etc, etc...

It was enlightening. Not.

Anyhooch... My Monday was good, comme toujours. Still trying to work out the kinks with my former stars in the 6th/7th period slot... still trying to keep myself from passing out at the end of every day... but as Dolly Parton crooned last night, "I'm just travellin, travellin, travellin, I'm just travellin through."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

altruism gone wild.
Add to Technorati Favorites