Monday, March 27, 2006

Do the Right Thing... or not.


I am so tired of having to be moral all the time! Today went very well, as days go. But in trying to stop bullying (said attempt is my new whip with which to flagellate myself) I am encountering the obstinate lack of empathy of the Adolescent Male, over and over again. Oh, their moods, their nastiness. But at the end of the day, they are the ones I get along with. It's the women are so personally competitive with me...I just want to hold up a giant peace sign and sway all the time. But seriously, y'all. Today was good. My freshpeople love me. My sophomores' obnoxiousness is a natural product of their growth. etc.

This weekend was also hott. It's spring break up Nort', so I got to chill with the old gang, plus a super cool pair of middle school teachers (one, a Road Rules X-treme alum, the other, writer of the infamous "letter" and now under review for verbal insubordination, tru), Tony Soprano, and two delightful lasses, Margarita and M. Jane. That part was awesome!

12 instructional days to go til Spring Break!

Ms. Fellow-ette.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

altruism gone wild.
Add to Technorati Favorites