Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Popo (post-post, so meta I know)

"YO MISS!"

oh, oh, oh, how I despise the new york department of education. After spending far more of the weekend than I should have stressing about seniora prinicpalita, and then having her scare the living shit out of my little darlings to the extent that they were paralyzed and not following my lesson, I then had my "post-obs" postponed over and over again so that the bad news never came. Then I had my post-obs and watched my APs eyes glaze over any time I tried to say ANYTHING at all that might reflect my own opinion, and he told me that my lesson was too boring and it did not ask my students to connect the poem eough to their own lives. Why weren't they in groups? Okay, point taken. And point taken. But here are my two questions:

1-Do they take the regents in groups?

2-All we ever hear about the regents is that our students CANT STOP WRITING ABOUT THEMSELVES. Hmm, I wonder why.

But hey, let's keep them engaged, let's keep them entertained, let's get them out so they can join the underclass.

i need to smoke many many joints to quell my rebellious instincts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

altruism gone wild.
Add to Technorati Favorites