Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sopranos rundown

I love love love Tony's newfound consciousness... even though it brings him steps closer to being whizzacked.

I hate hate hate the homophobia the show brings to light so brilliantly, which hits too close to the home of my minigangstas and their constant slurs. How hard it is to achieve tolerance when it isn't taught to us.

And how can we not hope that Vito will find peace and redemption in "Live Free or Die" NH (easy on the symbolism, Chase and co.!)? Even if it's as futile as wishing the water in a turgid white mountain waterfall will stay still for just an instant...
but oh, what an instant.

*
Today I developed a photo of three of my favorite ninth grade mini-Gs, and found myself fawning over them. The wonders distance works.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm going to be an English NYCTF next year in Region 10. I found your blog through Edwize and am glad for the glimpse that it's given me into a Fellowette's life. Good luck with the rest of the year! I'm sure that it will go by quickly.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

altruism gone wild.
Add to Technorati Favorites