Monday, April 10, 2006

Mo' Sopranos

Greetings, Sopranos Fans:
To those of you who are arriving at AGW due to a google blogsearch for our favorite noir-mobster-generally-deep-stuff weekly tv show, all I have to say is come for the gabbagoo, stay for the wit and searing social criticism from the front lines of narrowing the achievement gap.

And as for last night's episode-- it was a nice day for a white wedding, and my heart went out to Johnny Sack. The themes of violence and retaliation and loyalty always hit me hard when I return to my gangsta's paradise after a Latte liberal weekend in upper manhattan.

For more in depth Sopranos commentary, try our compatriot shook (with comments from MV) or defamer. Or check out this silly Sops parody.

(For those coming to discuss the urgent state of urban public Ed-- what wonders are found in a week only three days long! My kids are angels, the sun shines on them all.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

altruism gone wild.
Add to Technorati Favorites