Monday, February 13, 2006

Oh, the APATHY!

"The cruel uneventful state of apathy releases me"

Thus saith the shins, cute indy rockers who've crossed over into the mainstream.

The apathy I'm speaking of is universal; my own, after taking another day off due to being stranded up North in the blizzard of '06, my students' apathy as reported by the teacher who took them in today, and watched as they didn't do their work, my own, and did i mention my own? What I should be doing now: lesson planning for the week. What I am doing? running out to see the snow in central park.
and so my emotional withdrawal continues, a backslide after so many highs and so much hard work, a slide that I hope will stop its backwards slide on friday, with a much needed week off.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

altruism gone wild.
Add to Technorati Favorites