Sunday, January 22, 2006

The weekend makes things rosier








Perspective, and a little time off have changed my attitude thus.

Looking through my kids' intensely labored-upon (and often funny!) essays and finals, plus an afternoon chat with a fellow fellow who works at a similarly large and heartless high school reminded me just what we are all up against. And just as I try to applaud my kids in my heart for making it to school every day even if they don't try as hard as i like, i have to pat myself on the back too, for being here and doing this and caring. Certainly, none of my superiors will commend me, so lavishing love on myself is totally appropriate. On to regents week...

3 Comments:

Blogger SWVL said...

the author of this blog makes me go from ;'''( to :)

11:26 PM  
Blogger SWVL said...

!!!

11:27 PM  
Blogger SWVL said...

i will lavish love on you.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

altruism gone wild.
Add to Technorati Favorites